And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- Soaring Towards Summer 2019: Air Travel & Unaccompanied Minor Services January 25, 2019
- Introducing Apogee’s Two Newest Assistant Directors January 18, 2019
- Meet Our Maine Coast College Essay Master Writing Instructor December 13, 2018
- Scouting Report: Golden State Adventure November 6, 2018
- Holiday Hoodie Hoopla! November 1, 2018