And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- Day 46: That’s a Wrap! August 12, 2018
- Day 45: Celebrations and Fond Farewells August 11, 2018
- Day 44: Fri-dab? August 10, 2018
- Day 43: Theme-less Thursday August 9, 2018
- Day 42: One touch of nature makes the whole world kin August 8, 2018