And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- What Our Leaders Are Up To In the Offseason January 20, 2023
- Edition IX of the “Peak News” Newsletter – Alum Update, Staff Update, and More! January 13, 2023
- Introducing Apogee’s “Creating Outdoor Opportunities Program” (COOP) January 11, 2023
- Building Confidence Through Achievable Challenge December 21, 2022
- Iceland Mountains and Coast – Trip Scout Report December 14, 2022