And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- Say Hello to our Vermont to Montreal, Cape Cod & the Islands, and Maine Coast Photo Leaders! May 25, 2022
- Meet our Northwest Explorer, Pyrenees Mountains and Coast, and Alps Explorer Trip Leaders! May 17, 2022
- Meet our Alaska Mountains and Coast Leaders and a few members of our New England Support Team! May 13, 2022
- Leader Bios: Meet our Maine’s Downeast Explorer, New England Mountains & Coast, and California Mountains & Coast leaders! May 10, 2022
- Introducing our Europe Coast to Coast Team and our Summer Assistant Directors! May 5, 2022