And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- Dogged Optimism January 4, 2021
- Apogee’s 2021 Early Bird Is Flying! November 6, 2020
- 2020 Program Cancellation Questions & Answers May 12, 2020
- Apogee’s Statement With Regard to the Novel Coronavirus February 28, 2020
- Scouting Report: Southwest Singletrack – Apogee’s New Mountain Biking Trip February 28, 2020