And – they made it! At 4:45 PM local time, and after a mere 2700 miles since June 25, our intrepid cross-country dynamos hit the water at Ocean Beach in San Diego! Two quick shots of several of the gang are below. We’ll put more up shortly when we’ve got some good non-cell phone shots to post!
- Apogee’s Statement With Regard to Coronavirus Concerns February 28, 2020
- Scouting Report: Southwest Singletrack – Apogee’s New Mountain Biking Trip February 28, 2020
- Navigating the Skies of Air Travel & Unaccompanied Minor Services: Helpful Tips for Summer 2020 December 13, 2019
- It’s Holiday Hoodie & Hat Time! November 5, 2019
- The (Good-Old-Not-Quite-as-Early) Early Bird is Back! October 9, 2019