When looking for a summer adventure for your child, there are dozens of programs from which to choose.
Why Choose Apogee? What Sets Us Apart?
- Our Passionate Directors: With over 40 years of combined experience running adventure trips for kids, Kevin Cashman and Chad Olcott are the backbone of Apogee. You will come to personally know and trust them to run outstanding programs.
- Superb Trip Leaders: Bright, enthusiastic, responsible, fun-loving, engaging… We hand-select each trip leader through a rigorous screening process and train them ourselves. Our students overwhelmingly love and look up to their leaders as role models.
- Dedicated Office Staff: Always available, our staff expertly communicate information before and during your child’s trip to ensure a smooth planning process and a worry-free experience.
Smaller Groups, Super Kids.
- Small Group Size: Apogee groups never have more than twelve participants, balanced by gender and age, and they always have two leaders: one male, one female.
- Great Mix of Kids: Some kids have lots of outdoor experience; some have none. What they all bring are open minds and adventurous spirits. Every year, we hear how our students finish their trip with terrific new friends – friends they feel they have known forever.
- Carefully Crafted Groups: We make sure the fit is right by personally connecting with two references for each student applicant. We want to create an experience where every student is able to find their niche and shine within a small group.
Community Service on Every Trip.
- Community service is a hallmark of each and every Apogee adventure. Giving back makes our trips more well-rounded and better for everyone – better for the communities we serve and better for our students. Our goal is to nurture generosity and community-mindedness in our students, and to plant the seeds for future stewardship.