Nora Theodore, hailing from the small island town of Arrowsic, Maine, is a rising Junior, Environmental Science major, and certified superstar at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. At Franklin & Marshall, Nora is President of the Environmental Action Committee, and a volunteer with the Ware Institute for Civic Engagement, with whom she volunteers in local elementary schools. She has also worked with a College professor on an ongoing geology project as a Mellon Scholar. Nora is also one of her class’s two Rouse Leadership Scholars. The Rouse is a merit-based scholarship awarded to students who maintain academic excellence while demonstrating outstanding leadership. In addition to her passions for service and the environment, Nora is also serious about the outdoors. She loves to spend time outside, whether it is hiking, rock-climbing, or bike-riding. Before she entered college, Nora spent a semester with the National Outdoor Leadership School in the Rockies, trekking, doing service and burnishing her leadership skills. We can’t wait for her Apogee groups to meet Nora this summer! Nora is certified in Wilderness First Aid and CPR.
- 2021 Trip Availability April 14, 2021
- Trip Insurance Nuts & Bolts March 19, 2021
- Leader Recruiting in the Covid Era: Finding Silver Linings March 5, 2021
- A Bird’s-Eye View: Tips For Booking Summer 2021 Air Travel & Unaccompanied Minor Services February 2, 2021
- Dogged Optimism January 4, 2021